Thursday, November 30, 2006


Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanks to everyone for a great Thanksgiving weekend. So sorry to those who were sick and I hope you have all recovered. It is pretty funny now if you think about it how everyone was just laying around drinking sprite and I couldn't find any bowls to cook with cause they were all in use.

Everyone at home has pretty much recovered, but you may have heard that Wendy and Grandma and Grandpa also got sick. It was a big weekend and a lot of fun to have everyone home. Great to see all the kids playing games together and laughing.

I am thinking I need to do a quick roundup of the fall. It is all such a blur to me now when I think over the past 2 months. So many wonderful things going on and man was it ever busy. I don't think I have ever been that busy.

Derek and Jaclyn's wedding was so nice, it is hard to imagine they have been married now for over a month. The luncheon in Richfield was wonderful, so beautiful and so many nice family and friends we met of Jaclyn's. Our reception here turned out so well and it was great to see everyone helping out and contributing to making it so successful. Thank you all so much, what a great family we have.

I didn't really have a chance to recover from the wedding before the musical was nearly here. Luckily Marcus and Cory were double cast and so their counterparts mothers did most of the work for the costumes. I mostly helped with the set which turned out to be a BIG job. I probably spent about 20 hours painting and other stuff, but it all turned out great. Marcus and Cory were just the best in their rolls as Prince Charming and Hark the Herald doesn't everyone agree. There cast on Sat was the only show to get a standing ovation. I am afraid though that the heavy involvement in the musical did take it's toll on me and that is why I got sick, and possibly was the cause of everyone else's misery this weekend. I started to get sick on Sat and Sunday morning was so ill I didn't even go to church. Pop taught my primary class for me. Dani enjoyed having him for a teacher.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com