Sunday, September 17, 2006







We will try out the blog idea and see if I can keep up to it to keep you all informed. So here we go. Cory is worried I will write embarassing things about him, so I will try really hard not to embarass my family. We have had a nice Sunday today, attending Stake Conference, enjoying the yummy meal afterwards, then coming home and taking a nice long nap after a very strenuous Saturday. Yesterday we bottled some of Abby's pears, picked off 2 and 1/2 bushels of tomatoes and did tomatoe juice, made salsa, picked most everything from the garden and covered the tomatoes with black plastic. It did freeze last night so we were glad we prepared for it. It is always sad to see the garden go, but exciting to see how many pumpkins and winter squash we have under all those vines. Brooke and Dani helped to pick the tomatoes, although the many creepy bugs and spiders in the garden scared them to death. I took picures and in most of them Dani was standing because she didn't dare put her hand into the plants. They both thought mowing lawns was a lot easier than picking tomatoes!
Cory went up to Lagoon with some friends (2 girls and a boy). He had a great time and I just can't say too much more about it because I can't embarass him. I called him once on the phone and had a nice conversation with a very polite English gentlemen for several minutes. In fact, Cory ahd spent most of hte day speaking English and coudl hardly sahke his accent when he got home.
Marcus stayed here and mowed lawns all day then hung out with friends last night, but only after cleaning the loft part of his room till it was spotless! Marcus also finally asked someone to Homecoming this week, so now I can quit bugging him. He asked Kristy Lovell.
I signed Brooke and Dani up for voice and violin lessons today. Brooke is going to take from Rachel Rawlinson and Dani from Annie Staheli.
Congratulations Derek for finally making his engagement official with a proposal and ring. We are excited to see it.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com